The Strongest Name In Come-Alongs... Tough, Durable and Built in the USA
"Thank You. How nice of your company to find a way to accommodate one little customer. It is such a thrill to deal with an American company making American products and helping American customers. It is a rarity these days." -Gary, Mini-Mule Owner, Iowa
Steel Clevis & Cotter Pin
easily removes from swivel assembly
with cable drum welded for dependability and easy cable changing
Concealed Safety Automatic,
Notch-At-A-Time Release Control
strong tension spring encased in handle,
cannot be accidentally released
Center-Pull Handle Design
for better balanced one-handed operation
for extra strength and durability
High Tension Strength 11-Gauge Handle
will not bend or fail in normal use
Durable Insulating Hand Grip
with finger grips for added comfort
and a better grip
Unique Swivel & Yoke Design
welded for maximum strength
lever and tension spring control
Durable Plastic Cover with a
Concealed Springsteel Cable Brake
Massive Heli-Arc Welded 11-Gauge Steel Frame
short,compact body design
design for easy cable change
Military Grade Aircraft
Type Wire Rope
galvanized against rust
Pulley with 11-Gauge Side Plates
solid steel sheaves
Forged Steel Hooks with
Heavy Duty, Double Drive
- Ratchet wheels on both sides for a balanced drive
- Double locking and driving pawls independently sprung - ensure alignment with ratchet wheel teeth
- Tubular steel cable drum - minimize distortion and binding, locking and lifting
- Uniform pressure applied to both sides of cable drum
1/2 Ton Personal
- Now, an industrial tool designed and priced for personal use
- Simplified release control of drive pawls for raising or lowering
- Unique design allows clevis a full 360-degree rotation
- Brake cable spring fabricated for easy in-field maintenance
1-2 Ton Convertible
- Two-in-one model
- Change over easily accomplished
- Easily converts to 1 or 2 ton capacity
- Single Drive and Double Drive
3/4 Ton- 2 Ton Commercial
- Most popular, wide-utility models
- Minimum distance between hooks — 18"-20"
- 18:1 power ratio (3/4-1 TON) easily handles 2,000 lbs.
- 36:1 power ratio (2 TON) easily handles 4,000 lbs.
Selecting and Using Your Mini-Mule
"I'm hooked on Mini-Mules!" -Leo, Oil & Gas Industry and Mini-Mule Owner, Texas
Come-alongs are one of those “must have” tools if your job requires any kind of lifting, pulling, stretching, moving, tightening, positioning or installing of heavy parts or materials... especially when you don’t have electrical or hydraulic power at hand. Using the principles of leverage and force, come-alongs allow you to multiply your strength to perform near superhuman tasks. Here are some tips on using your Mini-Mule correctly and safely:
- Come-alongs are rated by capacity, which you should never exceed. A good idea is to buy one that is rated at more capacity than you think you will ever need.
- This is one area where you really don’t want to skimp on your tools... look for a come-along that is made with quality materials and manufacturing.
- Like many tools, come-alongs can be dangerous when not used properly. Read the operation and safety instructions carefully. Know and understand how to operate your come-along. Never use a leverage aid -- like a pipe -- on the handle. Know the proper way to rig the cables and hooks. And lastly, inspect for frayed cables or bent components before every use.
Mini-Mule come-alongs have the durable quality needed to provide years of powerful performance anywhere hard work needs to get done... by DEUER.