The Strongest Name In Come-Alongs... Tough, Durable and Built in the USA
"Thank You. How nice of your company to find a way to accommodate one little customer. It is such a thrill to deal with an American company making American products and helping American customers. It is a rarity these days." -Gary, Mini-Mule Owner, Iowa
Steel Clevis & Cotter Pin
easily removes from swivel assembly
with cable drum welded for dependability and easy cable changing
Concealed Safety Automatic,
Notch-At-A-Time Release Control
strong tension spring encased in handle,
cannot be accidentally released
Center-Pull Handle Design
for better balanced one-handed operation
for extra strength and durability
High Tension Strength 11-Gauge Handle
will not bend or fail in normal use
Durable Insulating Hand Grip
with finger grips for added comfort
and a better grip
Unique Swivel & Yoke Design
welded for maximum strength
lever and tension spring control
Durable Plastic Cover with a
Concealed Springsteel Cable Brake
Massive Heli-Arc Welded 11-Gauge Steel Frame
short,compact body design
design for easy cable change
Military Grade Aircraft
Type Wire Rope
galvanized against rust
Pulley with 11-Gauge Side Plates
solid steel sheaves
Forged Steel Hooks with
Heavy Duty, Double Drive
- Ratchet wheels on both sides for a balanced drive
- Double locking and driving pawls independently sprung - ensure alignment with ratchet wheel teeth
- Tubular steel cable drum - minimize distortion and binding, locking and lifting
- Uniform pressure applied to both sides of cable drum
1/2 Ton Personal
- Now, an industrial tool designed and priced for personal use
- Simplified release control of drive pawls for raising or lowering
- Unique design allows clevis a full 360-degree rotation
- Brake cable spring fabricated for easy in-field maintenance
1-2 Ton Convertible
- Two-in-one model
- Change over easily accomplished
- Easily converts to 1 or 2 ton capacity
- Single Drive and Double Drive
3/4 Ton- 2 Ton Commercial
- Most popular, wide-utility models
- Minimum distance between hooks â€” 18"-20"
- 18:1 power ratio (3/4-1 TON) easily handles 2,000 lbs.
- 36:1 power ratio (2 TON) easily handles 4,000 lbs.
Selecting and Using Your Mini-Mule
"I'm hooked on Mini-Mules!" -Leo, Oil & Gas Industry and Mini-Mule Owner, Texas
Come-alongs are one of those â€śmust haveâ€ť tools if your job requires any kind of lifting, pulling, stretching, moving, tightening, positioning or installing of heavy parts or materials... especially when you donâ€™t have electrical or hydraulic power at hand. Using the principles of leverage and force, come-alongs allow you to multiply your strength to perform near superhuman tasks. Here are some tips on using your Mini-Mule correctly and safely:
- Come-alongs are rated by capacity, which you should never exceed. A good idea is to buy one that is rated at more capacity than you think you will ever need.
- This is one area where you really donâ€™t want to skimp on your tools... look for a come-along that is made with quality materials and manufacturing.
- Like many tools, come-alongs can be dangerous when not used properly. Read the operation and safety instructions carefully. Know and understand how to operate your come-along. Never use a leverage aid -- like a pipe -- on the handle. Know the proper way to rig the cables and hooks. And lastly, inspect for frayed cables or bent components before every use.
Mini-Mule come-alongs have the durable quality needed to provide years of powerful performance anywhere hard work needs to get done... by DEUER.